domingo, 5 de agosto de 2007

uni 14 - Did you have a good weekend?



On Monday<----
I was the university. I saw some classes, those
were algorithms and geometry. After this
I went to eat then to be going to train.
On Tuesday<----
is my day off in which I do not have classes
I went away to training early and then I went away
to my house to studying.
On Wednesday<----
I went to the university to see classes
of algorithms, Englishman and environmental education.
On Thursday<----
I went to train, then I went to the univesidad
to see classes of geometry, went with my girlfriend(fiancée)
my sister and my brother-in-law to the cinema
On Friday<----
I went to the university to see classes of algebra, then I went
to train, went home of my girlfriend(fiancée) and in the night
we went away to a holiday(party)
on Saturday<----
I went to train then went away to my house to sleeping
then to go with the miniteak to a touch in a holiday(party).
On Sunday <----
I fulfil all hanging tareas then to rest.

No hay comentarios: