lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

[] ABOUT ME []





My name is juan rengel but everybody calls me "JUAN" .I'm from Maracaibo, originallyI'm 18 years old and I study engineering at urbe. I live in Maracaibo,in cumbres de Maracaibo.
I love, music,pacing,playing basketball
and baseball,surfing the net,
talking on the phone with my friends,
go to the movie and party, my dog and my family.

I hate the onion and the broccoli, the violence,
the war, the lies, the injustice and washing the plates.
My dream must travel all over the world, visit Europe .
Certainly I want to graduate of the school
of electronics and to be a good engineer.
I would like to be employed
at a company would marry and begin a family.
My opinion about the english is very important,
i like to learn new languages.

No hay comentarios: